Iran Top 10 Off the Beaten Paths You Should Visit!
Iran is a vast country with a wealth of impressive tourist attractions. You will be amazed at the long list of famous destinations on the Classical Route of Iran, the UNESCO world heritage sites, the most famous Off the Beaten Track villages, and the most famous tourist villages of Iran. But you may still wish to add other exciting destinations to your Iran Adventure tour. Iran off the beaten paths could be the best option if you are interested in a thrilling adventure.
Iran offers many untraveled routes for explorers around the world. You may not know much about these paths, but they are filled with cultural and natural attractions, scenic sceneries, and the potential for lots of exhilarating activities such as photography, biking, mounting, and trekking, as well as boating and other sea activities.
Since these off the Beaten Paths are scattered in various districts with different climatic conditions, the time of the visit varies in different seasons or months. Traveling through these paths, you will enjoy an authentic experience of less-known parts of Iran. Besides picturesque landscapes in different seasons, as well as cultural, historical, and even ancient sites, you will have the opportunity to socialize with rural people whose hospitality is well-known among all tourists who traveled to these Off the Beaten Paths of Iran.
Here is a list of Iran’s top 10 Off the Beaten Paths you should visit during your Iran’s tailor-made journey:
1. Shush (Susa), Khuzestan Province
2. Minab town, Hormozgan Province
3. Savadkuh County, Mazandaran Province
4. Kong port, Bandar Abbas, Persian Gulf
5. Anzali Lagoon & villages around, Gilan Province, Caspian Sea
6. Siraf port, Bushehr Province, Persian Gulf
7. Chabahar port, Sistan and Baluchistan Province, Gulf of Oman, Indian Ocean
8. Nishabur, Razavi Khorasan Province
9. Torkaman Port, Golestan Province, Caspian Sea
10. Sisakht, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, MT Dena chain, Zagros range