How To Book
Step1: Before We Start
There are a few things you need to know before you start booking your trip with us:
- You need to be fitted.
Most of the activities on our tours requires to be fitted. If you are not, neither you nor others in your group will have a nice and enjoyable time. Please make sure you have read all the tour information and that you are reasonably comfortable with the level of activity stated therein. If you are uncertain about your fitness level, please do not hesitate to contact us and discuss all your concerns regarding this matter.
- Travel Insurance is a Mandatory.
When traveling with us you must be insured. If you have an existing medical condition, you have to declare it to your insurers and get a written confirmation that you are insured for it. Your tour leader will need to see a copy of this insurance policy; so please bring one copy with you.
- Choose your preferred trip.
The most enjoyable trips are the ones that match your ability and perhaps stretch and challenge you according to your own tolerance level. Please look at our Level of Difficulty rating system in order to pick the right trip.
It is a good idea to read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section which is full of information on general questions about traveling to Iran and other related issues. We recommend that you start your booking process 3 months in advance in order to have ample time.
Step2: Review Terms and conditions
Please read the summary of our terms & conditions before booking. The full text of the contract is under the footer of the web site. “Terms and conditions”.
- Reservation Information and Condition A non-refundable deposit of € 200 per person per tour (or full payment if booking within 60 Days of the start of tour) is required to be deposited in our bank account at the time of trip registration, in order to secure a space. A detailed itinerary, along with pre-departure, final balance, and “what to bring” information will be e-mailed to you after receipt of your deposit. The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid at least 60 Days before the start date of your trip. Prices quoted are based on “twin share” traveling and land costs in effect at the time of printing.
- Cancellation: Land cancellation fees (days prior to departure):
• 60 days or more: €200 non-refundable deposit
• 46 to 59 Days: 50% of total cost is non-refundable.
• 30 to 45 Days: 75% of total cost is non-refundable.
• 0 to 29 Days: 100% non-refundable. No refunds on no shows or unused portions of trips.
Please Note: The above mentioned method is only applicable to individual people. If you are a travel agency or company, please get in touch with us regarding the payment method.
- Medical Emergencies: Hospital facilities for serious problems are often unavailable and evacuation can be prolonged, difficult, and expensive. Adventure Iran assumes no liability regarding provision of medical care. Trip members will receive appropriate health information prior to departure and all travelers 60 years or older are required to have a medical evaluation completed by their physician. Once you have been confirmed on a trip, normal cancellation penalties apply if your doctor does not approve of the medical evaluation.
- Insurance: Health and accident insurance is mandatory for all Adventure Iran trips.
- Cancelled Trips: The Company reserves the right to cancel any trip due to inadequate sign-up, making the trip economically unfeasible to operate. Most Adventure Iran trips are guaranteed with a minimum of 4 travelers. In cases where there are less than 4 travelings, The Company will inform clients 30 days prior to departure of cancellation. A full refund of the land cost is given, but Adventure Iran is not responsible for additional expenses incurred by members preparing for the trip (i.e. nonrefundable air tickets, clothing, equipment, medical expenses). The company reserves the right to withdraw, alter or otherwise modify tours, itineraries, specific programs or activities at any time and without notice.
- Responsibilities Of Trip Members: Trip participants have certain responsibilities to Adventure Iran and to other trip members. Each traveler is responsible for understanding the conditions implied in the trip itinerary and selecting a trip (in consultation with Adventure Iran) that is appropriate to their interests and abilities and for preparing the trip by studying the trip itinerary and supplemental trip information sent by Adventure Iran.
- Limitation Of Liability: Adventure Iran acts as agents for transport companies, hotels, and other contractors and shall not be held liable for any injury, damage, loss, delay or irregularity that may be occasioned for any reason, including, but not limited to any defect in a vehicle, the acts or default of any company or person engaged in conveying a passenger, acts of God, detention; delays or expenses arising from quarantine, strikes, thefts, pilferage, force majeure, government restrictions or regulations; accidents by aircraft, bicycle or motor vehicle, or in any hotel, Inn, restaurant or accommodation; failure of any means of transportation to arrive or depart as scheduled or changes in transit, hotel, Inn, guest house or camping services. The passenger understands that during the course of the trip certain risks and dangers may occur, including but not limited to the hazards of traveling in remote mountainous areas. The passenger agrees to assume all risks associated with the journey and agrees that no liability will attach to the company, its employees or agents, or to any member of the tour group in respect of death, personal injury, illness or delay of the passenger, or for any loss of or damage to the property of the passenger during the course of the trip.
Step3: Reserve your trip
After finding your desired trip and reviewing the Terms and Conditions, you can BOOK your trip through Adventure Iran web site. At this stage, you will need to fill in the application form. Afterward, you will get a confirmation email along with a password.
We will check all the details and the sales department will confirm your reservation. You will receive an invoice including the information of Adventure Iran bank account in Europe.
Step5: Deposit payment
To secure your booking we require a non-refundable deposit of €200 per person to be deposited in our bank account at the time of trip reservation. Please inform us your payment by sending the receipt of your deposit. Some of our trips will require a higher deposit payment and this will be confirmed within the booking process. Many of our trips fill up quickly, so to guarantee a place on your chosen trip and departure date we advise you to book as early as possible. Please note that in high season we may need advanced payment for hotels booking, domestic flights or permits prior to your final balance being due. This will be confirmed in your booking confirmation.
Step6: Booking Confirmation
After receiving your initial payment, we will send a booking confirmation and our technical team will start preparation for your upcoming adventure trip.