An off the beaten path desert trip to Iran to South Khorasan and explore cultural-historical sites of Iran Plateau
|NOT INCLUDED||Entry fee for the sites not mentioned in the itinerary
Excess baggage charges
Airport and departure taxes
Any extra hotel costs such as early check in or late checkout
Mini bar used in the room
Meals not stipulated in the itinerary
Cost of medical immunizations
Any other service not mentioned in the itinerary
One of the main highlights of Iran, which most of travelers will miss it is Iran travelling via OFF THE BEATEAN TRACK. There are a lot of destinations which you cannot find them in any guidebooks or internet. The aim of this tour is covering these destinations via Iran central desert (Dasht-e Kavir), south of Khorasan and the vast desert of Lut. This journey is provided for who would like to being in touch with locals in the remote areas and seeing their life style. Also, most of travelers who will visit Iran for the second time will love this trip as there is not much urban touristic destination on this trip and they will experience something different with other trips Since Iran was part of the Silk Road, there are many historic monuments and sites left from that era worth paying a visit to. There are many different types of flora and fauna living in this hot region and many caravanserais are still accepting guests and tourists. This tour has been designed to take you away from major touristic cities into NON touristic areas to visit the real life of locals.
In this trip, you will have an adventure journey on the road through oases, villages and small towns and you will experience local Culture, history and cuisine. The greater part of this region is untraveled routes and it even the most adventurous travelers never get the opportunity to explore these numerous wonders. The type and number of vehicles provided would fit the terrain be according to the number of travels with the tour. As well as visiting historical monuments, castles, caravanserais, historical Qanat and world heritage garden you will visit and stay with locals and experience their real way of life. We are always on the road on this trip and we will have many stops and exploring during the day. Every night, we will stay in different locations. In total the length of the whole trip we have been 3653 km which is 2553 km is driving on the road and 1105 km is on the train.
The journey will start from the capital city of Tehran and will finish in Kerman, which is in the south east of Iran. From there we leave our vehicle and take a night train to back to Tehran again and finish this adventure with a tour of Tehran.
- An attractive journey through ancient Persia, exploring its old civilization
- A trip to the historical places of Persia
- Visit special Castles, Caravanserais and special spots in Iran Central Desert related to the Silk road
- An opportunity to taste the cuisine of people living in deserts
- Visiting cities of Kashan and smaller towns of Naiin, Anarak
- Meeting the locals people in non-touristic area of Iran
- See how the saffron flower is grown and harvested
- Visit Kashan historic city & Fin Garden (UNESCO world heritage site)
- Qanats’ of Gasabeh in Gonabad (UNESSCO world heritage site)
- Golestan Palace (UNESCO world heritage site)
- Shazdeh Garden (Persian garden)- (UNESCO world heritage site)
- Lut desert (UNESSCO world heritage site)