A short cultural-historical Iran’s tour to visit the main Iran’s UNESCO sites in one week
|Entry fee for the sites not mentioned in the itinerary
Excess baggage charges
Airport and departure taxes
Any extra hotel costs such as early check in or late checkout
Mini bar used in the room
Meals not stipulated in the itinerary
Cost of medical immunizations
Any other service not mentioned in the itinerary
- An attractive journey through the ancient Persia and exploring its very old civilization.
- A trip to historical places and cultural events of the old Persia.
- Visiting major cities of Tehran, Esfahan, Yazd and Shiraz together with smaller towns of Nain and Meybod.
- An opportunity to taste different local foods of Iran.
- Staying in different villages with indigenous people, an opportunity for knowing them, their culture, handicrafts and beautiful costumes
A memorable journey through central Iran. This is a sightseeing tour of main historic cities of Tehran, Shiraz, Yazd, Kuhpayeh, Esfahan, Kashan along with smaller towns and villages of Na’in, Meybod.
The journey will start from Tehran; you will have a sightseeing tour of the Capital before leaving for Shiraz. you will transfer by train to Shiraz. The next day you will have a sightseeing tour of Shiraz. Tomorrow morning you will visit Persepolis and Pasargadae and then drive to Yazd. The journey will continue to Kuhpayeh an old caravanserai. Next on our trip would be the ancient city of Esfahan for one day of sightseeing of its vast tourism attractions. Next day we will visit Kashan en route before driving back to Tehran.