Special Iran custom-made active adventure holiday designed for winter, including Skiing, hiking in the forest and desert adventures
|Central Alborz, Desert and the Caspian Sea
|Entry fee for the sites not mentioned in the itinerary
Excess baggage charges
Airport and departure taxes
Any extra hotel costs such as early check in or late checkout
Mini bar used in the room
Meals not stipulated in the itinerary
Cost of medical immunizations
Any other service not mentioned in the itinerary
- Ski on long runs near Dizin ski resort
- Trekking in Alborz Mountain
- Visit Kandelus village in northern part of central Alborz Mountains
- Visit the Caspian Sea
- Larijan mineral hot spring spa
- Eat organic dairy of villages
- Thorough visit and exploration of historic city of Kashan
- Close examination of historic Sialk hill (archeological excavation site)
- Desert trekking in Maranjab and visiting salt lake
- Noosh Abad underground ancient town
This tour includes four parts; Skiing, trekking in Alborz Mountains, village exploring and desert trekking camping in Iran central desert ”Dashte-e Kavir”.
Iran is a mountainous country offering fantastic pistes. A famous piste is Dizin which is located in the Central Alborz Mountains in north of Tehran. Driving time is about 2 hours from the capital city. The resort has a reputation for excellent powdery snow, high altitude (one of the world’s 40 highest ski centers) and the north facing slopes. Snow depth average is 1.5 meters (5 feet) at the base and double that on the upper slopes. Dizin’s climatologically condition offers the longest time for skiing from mid December to the end of March due to the expansion of the region.
Kandelus is a mountainous village perfect for trekking and watching spectacular scenes. We will explore Alborz Mountains, Caspian Sea, south face of Damavand Mountain and Larijan mineral hot spring before heading to a different climate to visit the Central Desert. We will camp in the desert and visit historic city of Kashan before fly back home.