- Cooking & Gastronomy Tours
- Special Interest
- Tailor Made Tours
Visit the best of Iran’s Cultural & Historical Sites
4 different cooking classes in 4 main Iran tourist cities
Short sightseeing of 5 major Iran’s Touristic Cities
Taste of the Capital and visit the essential touristic sites
Esfahan cooking class and explore the main highlights of the city
Explore UNESCO city of Yazd and have a dessert cooking class
Shiraz cooking class and visit best sites of the city
Try the best traditional Persian dishes in the most famous Iranian restaurant
Taste of Persian homemade, local cuisine in people’s private houses
|NOT INCLUDED||Entry fee for the sites not mentioned in the itinerary
Excess baggage charges
Airport and departure taxes
Any extra hotel costs such as early check in or late checkout
Mini bar used in the room
Meals not stipulated in the itinerary
Cost of medical immunizations
Any other service not mentioned in the itinerary
This Adventure Iran special interest tour is a new tour that we have recently customized. The tour is designed for Iran’s first-time visitors who would like to explore the 5 Main Touristic Cities of Iran and would like to have a cooking class along their Iran Classic Tour. The tour is a combination of cultural and historical sightseeing of Tehran, Kashan, Esfahan, Yazd and Shiraz plus having half a day Persian Cooking Class in the main 4 cities of Tehran, Esfahan, Yazd and Shiraz. The planned itinerary is based to have two days of activity for each city. The first day for each city would be your city sightseeing with the cultural guide and the second day would be your culinary tour along with the cooking guide. You will also have half a day of free time for each city for your personal sightseeing and free time for photography or buying souvenirs or visiting the handicraft shops of Bazaar. The Journey starts from the Capital and ends at Shiraz. This is one of the most efficient travel itineraries of Iran including many activities that offer a great opportunity for first-time visitors to Iran to get acquainted with the country, its history and geography.
The best and most pleasant seasons to do the tour are spring and autumn, when the weather is mild and gently cool. The degree of difficulty is moderate and the program that we have created is suitable for novice fit travelers.
The cultural/historical part of the tour takes you via Iran’s main highlights, which concludes of the country’s main 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in route. You will also have an opportunity to learn about the history of the cities themselves on a city tour with a local guide. The tour is designed to be doable without an escorted guide and you will have a different local guide in each city. Also, your cooking guide is different from the cultural guide in each city, so you will meet varied people on your special holiday in Iran.
For more information, please contact Adventure Iran.
“This is trip is Exclusive to Adventure Iran. If you are interested in reserving a spot or would like more information, please contact us.”
• If your return flight is not from Shiraz, we will arrange a domestic flight from Shiraz to Mehr Abaad airport to catch your return flight back home. The flight is not included in the tour price.
• The cooks will use many different spices in your cooking class and at the end, you will eat the same meals as they cooked. If you have any diet or you are sensitive to any special spice, please inform us in advance.
• The total distance that you will travel would be about 1200 km which is between Tehran to Shiraz.
• If you have more time to continue your cooking trip to another destination, the short 7 days trip of Persian Cooking Tour & Taste of Northwest of Iran would be a good combination for extending this journey. Please get in touch and we will help you in making a better decision.