Summary of booking Terms & Conditions
- RESERVATION INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS: A non-refundable deposit of € 200 per person per tour (or full payment if booking within 60 Days of the start of tour) is required to be deposited in our bank account at the time of trip registration, in order to secure a space. A detailed itinerary, along with pre-departure, final balance, and “what to bring” information will be e-mailed to you after receipt of your deposit. The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid at least 60 Days before the start date of your trip. Prices quoted are based on “twin share” traveling and land costs in effect at the time of printing.
- Cancellation: Cancellation fees (days prior to departure):
- 60 days or more: €200 non-refundable deposit
- 46 to 59 Days: 50% of total cost is non-refundable.
- 30 to 45 Days: 75% of total cost is non-refundable.
- 0 to 29 Days: 100% non-refundable. No refunds on no shows or unused portions of trips.
Please Note: The above mentioned method is only applicable to individual people. If you are a travel agency or company, please get in touch regarding the payment method.
- MEDICAL EMERGENCIES: Hospital facilities for serious problems are often unavailable and evacuation can be prolonged, difficult, and expensive. Adventure Iran assumes no liability regarding provision of medical care. Trip members will receive appropriate health information prior to departure and all travelers 60 years or older are required to have a medical evaluation completed by their physician. Once you have been confirmed on a trip, normal cancellation penalties apply if your doctor does not approve the medical evaluation.
- INSURANCE: Health and accident insurance is mandatory for all Adventure Iran trips.
- TRANSFERS: Participants who cancel their trip more than 60 days prior to departure may apply their €200 deposit to another Adventure Iran trip within 1 year from the date of cancellation, less a €50 administration fee. Participants are only permitted to transfer once.
- CANCELLED TRIPS: The Company reserves the right to cancel any trip due to inadequate sign-up, making the trip economically unfeasible to operate. Most Adventure Iran trips are guaranteed with a minimum of 4 travelers. In cases where there are less than 4 traveling, The Company will inform clients 30 days prior to departure of cancellation. A full refund of the land cost is given, but Adventure Iran is not responsible for additional expenses incurred by members preparing for the trip (i.e. nonrefundable air tickets, clothing, equipment, medical expenses). The company reserves the right to withdraw, alter or otherwise modify tours, itineraries, specific programs or activities at any time and without notice.
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF TRIP MEMBERS: Trip participants have certain responsibilities to Adventure Iran and to other trip members. Each traveler is responsible for understanding the conditions implied in the trip itinerary and selecting a trip (in consultation with Adventure Iran) that is appropriate to their interests and abilities and for preparing the trip by studying the trip itinerary and supplemental trip information sent by Adventure Iran.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Adventure Iran acts as agents for transport companies, hotels and other contractors and shall not be held liable for any injury, damage, loss, delay or irregularity that may be occasioned for any reason, including, but not limited to any defect in a vehicle, the acts or default of any company or person engaged in conveying a passenger, acts of God, detention; delays or expenses arising from quarantine, strikes, thefts, pilferage, force majeure, government restrictions or regulations; accidents by aircraft, bicycle or motor vehicle, or in any hotel, Inn, restaurant or accommodation; failure of any means of transportation to arrive or depart as scheduled or changes in transit, hotel, Inn, guest house or camping services. The passenger understands that during the course of the trip certain risks and dangers may occur, including but not limited to the hazards of traveling in remote mountainous areas. The passenger agrees to assume all risks associated with the journey and agrees that no liability will attach to the company, its employees or agents, or to any member of the tour group in respect of death, personal injury, illness or delay of the passenger, or for any loss of or damage to the property of the passenger during the course of the trip.
For visiting the full Terms and Conditions please click here.