• Valid passport
• Copy of first page of passport
• Airline tickets
• 2 extra passport photos
• Overnight backpack or Large duffel bag or soft-sided suitcase
• Daypack to carry your camera, water bottles, extra clothing and lunch
• Bring a few lightweight, easily washable items for travel wear
• Lightweight fleece or wool sweater for evenings
• Lightweight thermal underwear top and bottom, synthetic or wool
• Lightweight hiking pants, synthetic, quick-drying
• Hiking shorts, synthetic, quick-drying
• Long-sleeve shirts (at least one for sun protection)
• Hiking socks
• Liner socks
• Sun hat
• Paddling gloves (optional)
• Rain jacket (waterproof & breathable)
• Lightweight hiking boots, broken-in, aggressive tread
• Paddling/wading shoes such as sandals or tennis shoes (will get wet)
• Comfortable shoes for camp
• Three (3) one-quart water bottles or hydration system (100 oz. is best)
• Flashlight or headlamp and spare batteries/bulb
• Watch with alarm or travel clock
• Sunglasses and retainer strap
• Sunblock and lip balm w/high SPF
• Toiletry kit
• Small washcloth and towel
• Handi Wipes
• Hand sanitizer gel
• Insect repellent
• Several Ziploc plastic bags
• Camera, film and spare batteries
• Ear plugs
• Pocket knife or multi-tool
• Spare contact lenses or glasses
• Small freestanding flashlight/lantern for use inside your tent
• Reading and writing materials
• Knee supports
• Travel pillow
• Hiking staff or trekking poles
• Favorite energy snacks (you can buying here)
Things to Consider
• Please remember to always pack essential items such as appropriate identification, money, eyewear, change of clothing, hiking boots, swimsuit and medications in your carry on baggage in case your luggage is delayed.
• Cotton is wonderful in warm weather. However, once it becomes wet, it will drain your body heat. Bring some synthetics such as Capilene, MTS and Thermax.
• Always test your layers before a trip. Your outer layer should fit easily over the inside ones without binding and bunching up.
• Make sure boots are broken in. Bring a blister kit for foot treatment. Thin liner socks worn under regular hiking socks may minimize the risk of blisters. The liner sock should be synthetic, not cotton. Test your sock combination before you go on the trip.
• Stuff sacks are great for sorting gear. Use different sizes/colors to differentiate contents.
• Be sure to bring lightweight and quick-drying fabrics so that they can easily dry in the afternoon sun or overnight.
Adventure Iran is a Division of Caravan Kooch Travel Company. For details please click [ About Us]
C © 2016 Caravan Kooch Adventure Tour & Travel Agency (Registration Number : 126-9835). All Rights Reserved.
Adventure Iran Alexa rand is 2843670